Liquid Lipstick formula from The Spring Collection.
Cruelty free. No animal testing. Dries completely matte.
**Available for purchase in increments of 2.**
1. Gently exfoliate lips with a lip scrub.
2. Apply a lip balm or moisturizing treatment to your lips 15 minutes
before applying lipstick or while doing your makeup; blot off excess
product with a tissue.
3. Use a lip liner that matches the same shade as your lipstick. Line
and fill your lips in. Doing it this way is optional but it gives your
color a richer and more intense look. It can also help your lipstick
4. Apply the matte lipstick directly to your lips (try not to do more than
2 coats AND DO NOT RUB LIPS TOGETHER).
5. If needed clean up edges with a concealer.
6. Allow 20-30 seconds for the color to set to see the finished look.
Color may vary based on skin tone.
7. To remove use makeup remover or oil.